Saturday, June 28, 2008

Make Your Requests Known To The Father

This is my prayer for today. It is from Psalm 143 in the Amplified Bible. The ending is from my heart.

Dear Lord,
I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your doings; I ponder the work of Your hands (v5).

I spread forth my hands to You; my soul thirsts after you like a thirsty land (for water) (v6).

Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You (v 8).

Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; let Your good spirit lead me into a level country and into the land of uprightness (v10).

Thank You, Father, for all You have done, all You are doing, and all You have for my future. May I please You as I set about my day today and every day hereafter. Thank You for Your provision, Your protection, Your guidance, and Your grace.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.


Love and Blessings,
Starr

1 comment:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

This was refreshing. I enjoyed your guest post, from the heart of God todeay!

I especially enjoyed Vs.10 because I noticed it said, "teach me to to your will, for you are my God.

We need to learn to do God's will. That is something I've never thought about before. I will be pondering this thought today. Thank you for posting this.