Well, I've been tagged by my buddy Sonya over at Truth4thejourney http://www.truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/! You all will have to forgive me as I do not yet know how to add links to the text of my blog except by the old-fashioned way.
The game has been fun to follow and now I get to participate!! Alright!!!!
These are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Here are the six VERY random things about me, myself and I:
1) I am addicted to, and I mean ADDICTED in the most severe way to Dr. Pepper. There....I've said it. (Rather, I've typed it).
2) I adore stealing an afternoon nap when at all feasible amidst the chaos of my life.
3) I am shy when I first meet you, but hold on tight, 'cause after we are friends, I will talk your head off!
4) I have been known to forget what I am saying in mid sentence. (Please tell me I am not the only one....PLEASE!)
5) What is it I am supposed to be doing again?
6) Oh, yeah ...and I am not a natural blonde (it comes from a tube) even though I have all the traits of a true "blondie".
Now, Your job is to keep all the above to yourself. (Just kiddin'!)
Really, Your job is to visit all these wonderful ladies whom I am about to tag and encourage them as your read their six random things, OK?
A) Dana, my lovely hilarious friend over at Filled With Laughter (http://www.danamelton.blogspot.com/) is one of my dearest friends. We attend church together, laugh together ALOT and our kids are the best of friends. Visit Dana when you need a good dose of holy cheer!
B) Natalie over at http://www.koinoniacommunity.blogspot.com/ is my buddy from church as well and a terrific writer with lots of posts that make you ponder things. She has 2 lovely little girls who are also friends with my little man. One of the most giving people I know.
C) Joanne from http://onesoblessed.blogspot.com/ is my greatest encourager. We met at She Speaks and I truly believe God placed us together. I will consider her a friend for life. She is one of the best writers I have ever had the privilege of knowing. You will miss out greatly if you don't visit her. She will make ya laugh too! (Go and grab a glass of sweet tea before you sit down to read her blog.)
D) I also met Lynda at She Speaks. We saw each other at the Bloggers Reception and hit it off from the get-go. Her new blog is up and running at http://www.lubylu.wordpress.com/. She is doing a wonderful job and her dear husband encourages her to write. He saw a gift in her and I certainly see it too!
E) Heather has a testimony like no other I have ever heard. It is AWESOME!! She has been through so much and uses it all to glorify the Great God whom we serve. She doesn't hesitate one bit to give Him all the credit for bringing her to where she is today. You cannot read her blog without wanting to just jump up and shout to Him for His great healing power and His loving-kindness. She is a precious young lady. I had the honor of meeting her in person at She Speaks and she just glows with the love of Christ. Visit her at http://www.swallowingamoose.wordpress.com/
F) Last, but certainly not least, is Kay over at http://www.thrivechristian.blogspot.com/. We met at She Speaks trying to find "Kannapolis A". I think God had us on that wild goose chase just so our paths could cross. You will enjoy the wisdom she has to share. A charming lady indeed!
Have fun blog-surfing! Give these gals a day or two to write their random six things, but don't forget to check them out.
Have a blessed day!